Wednesday, March 27, 2019

UPDATE ON RAV ROSENBLATT'S CONDITION

B"H

Shalom aleichem everyone.  Good evening.  Thank you so much for your continued tefillos and everything that you have been doing for the Rav.  

Unfortunately, I don't have good news about him.  Baruch Dayan HaEmes.  He had contracted pneumonia and his kidneys had been acting up, and he was niftar earlier today.  The levaya will, b'Ezras Hashem, be tomorrow morning.  



I remember, although, unfortunately it isn't the reality about me, one of the very last things he said to me in our last conversation together was, in his sweet, beautiful way, "You're terrific." And when I was zocheh to be in his home, although it was difficult for him to walk up and down stairs, he walked up at least two flights of them to get me some things from the third floor.  

Yehi zichro baruch.  Klal Yisroel has, R"L, lost a big Oveid Hashem, Gadol, and Baal Mussar.

Good night/morning (in Eretz Yisroel), and kol tuv everyone.  Again, thank you.  May you all be blessed with everything good.

No comments:

Post a Comment