Sunday, December 1, 2019

GEDOLIM PORTRAITS

Shalom aleichem everyone.  Beginning NOW, you can order any of the portraits you see here and/or send me a request for a custom Gedolim portrait.  Either way will be VERY affordable.  (You see, I am an aspiring amateur artist.  Although the work might not always be top-notch, it should be b'Ezras Hashem at least be somewhat comparable.  You can look at a couples samples of my work -- keep in mind I'll continue to get better, בע"ה --- in this post).

So if anyone wants or needs a Gedolim picture, please simply put in the request and the specifics in comments, or send me an email at aishkodesh611@gmail.com.

Thank you everyone and I look forward to seeing your requests!

Have a great winter, full of spiritual warmth and growth.

HaRav Shmuel Berenbaum zt"l

HaRav Chaim Ozer Grodzensky zt"l

No comments:

Post a Comment