Thursday, March 19, 2020

ONLINE CHAVRUSA?

B"H


Shalom u'bracha everyone.  I really hope you are well -- and continue to be.  With all the shutdowns due to the coronavirus going around, Rachmana Litzlan, shuls, Yeshivos and Battei Midrashim have been closed in many places, and furthermore, a lot of people are stuck inside.  Therefore, people who usually would study with their chavrusa, etc. possibly may be left to study on their own.  

So at this time, my offer is:  To anyone who would like to, I am available as a chavrusa over Google Hangouts, phone, etc. Just contact me here or via email (aishkodesh611@gmail.com) and let me know, and we can discuss how to, b'Ezras Hashem, move forward from there.

May HaKadosh Baruch Hu protect you and your entire family and keep you all safe and healthy, and may He heal completely and speedily anyone who is infected.

Kol tuv!

No comments:

Post a Comment