Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Gem from Pekudei

I'm sorry it has been so long, but here is a gem on Pekudei, as I had said I would post:

My Rebbe, HaRav Chaim Eisenstein shlita spoke to me once about the fact that HaKadosh Baruch Hu leads us in life -- He guides us and leads us where we are supposed to end up and where it is best for us to be.  

And the Holy Torah teaches us this lesson at the end of Parshas Pekudei:  After the entire Mishkan and all its vessels are finished, the Torah tells us that when the Cloud of Glory would lift from upon the Mishkan, the Bnei Yisroel would journey.  But when the Cloud did not lift from upon the Mishkan, they would not travel (until it did).  



This teaches us not just that Hashem led us then -- but He continues to lead us through life forever and ever.  Thank You Hashem, for Your constant Guidance.  



A Gut Voch to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment